Blue Teaming and Cyber Defense
- We know how to effectively identify the signs of an attack and the presence of an attacker in the organization’s infrastructure. This is for a threat hunter to run proprietary software (such as a honeypot) or monitor DNS traffic within a network that is looking for potentially malicious activity.
- Check the entropy of different types of DNS requests and compare domains with IOC (Indicator of Compromise) received from threat information, etc. On the other hand, log analysis in this case is not limited to monitoring system events, but also means in-depth analysis with the connection of many resources. Which could indicate a compromise on integrity.
- For active protection, existing tests and security measures should be used to identify vulnerabilities and security audits should be fully established, as well as vulnerability assessments that will ensure the security of applications and intrusion testing operations will complement this process. Also newer items such as: Examining cloud security and social engineering and red team simulations will be more specific about active protection.
- Security assessments based on active vulnerability detection are also another area of active protection, meaning that the blue team must always update on published vulnerabilities and system reports.
- Active identification means that the blue team expert always manually designs active signatures for malicious files based on the discovery of event repositories and updates the signature repositories signature mechanisms.
- Active detection always monitors the communications and exploits of the protocols, and if Exfiltration techniques are observed by experts in the MITRE ATT&CK documentation, immediately intercept and data mining the communication and if the communication is invalid. We will destroy. This is always one of the most effective ways to hunt threats and easily expose obscure transaction data.
- One of the effective factors in accurate and complete observations is the issue of collecting clusters of events that can be done for each of the network services, endpoints, routers, firewalls, etc. These events can be filtered and managed with an integrated management by search engines such as Elasticsearch.
- Products such as Splunk, a security signature scanner, can also be used to intelligently generate emergency messages, as well as operating system potentials, such as Windows Event Tracing, a kernel-level module that can track all operating system events. Recorded and collected.
Architecture and Security Engineering
Independent maturity assessment provides your organization’s cybersecurity program in four main areas: Security governance, security architecture, cyber defense and security risk management. After an in-depth and joint analysis of your current plan, we offer the best practical advice to improve your security situation based on your specific risk profile and security maturity level. Needs assessment and field evaluation of your organization The architectural design and cybersecurity engineering plan will be determined according to the level of services and communication.
Cyber Risk Management
Evaluate your existing security and hardware techniques for the most popular cloud-based assets, including Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and Google Cloud Platform. Understand security threats and controls for your cloud environment. Monitor your ability to identify, investigate and respond to attacker activity at all stages of the attack life cycle. By reviewing the configuration, security checks are performed consistently to identify potential vulnerabilities. Reporting also includes detailed practical recommendations for hardening the cloud, increasing visibility and identifying, and improving processes to reduce potential risk.
We conduct OSINT (Open-Source Intelligence) partnerships where we gather significant information about the target organization on the Internet. The information obtained can be used to identify potentially vulnerable assets and vulnerabilities that intimidators may target. Information retrieved using OSINT techniques includes details about employees, organizational structure, physical assets, IT infrastructure, and more.
Security Information and Event Management
CTI uses external sources about a particular organization to continuously update information. This service consists of two main parts: Information on security teams and IOCs (Compatibility Indicators) which are mostly used for automated data mining for internal monitoring with SIEM, IPS (Intrusion Prevention System) or IDS / NIDS / HIDS (Intrusion Detection System, Network) systems. An example of such data mining could be obtaining IP address information from the honeypot network used by attackers or detecting open port changes in the company’s infrastructure. We use proprietary software that automatically looks for potential threats depending on the customer’s needs. We support infrastructure monitoring with CTI data, which allows us to continuously detect targeted attacks.