Digital Forensics and Incident Response
- We offer specialized services in computer forensics, especially related to cyber security, meaning DFIR (Criminology and Accident Response). We use highly specialized commercial equipment and tools to perform criminological analysis.
- Our digital criminology lab, which conducts dozens of data mining and data extraction monthly, consists of a number of professional and reputable software, including the FTK Forensic Toolkit and X-Ways Forensics, which lets you find evidence through Analyze several documents.
- Proper security of digital tracking allows in-depth analysis of the incident and allows you to determine the details of how the attacker occurred and what the operation was. If the evidence is not properly secured, the system’s scripts will be lost over time, even if the user does not work on it and the system is simply running.
- Shutting down a computer without the necessary prior protection, on the other hand, results in irreversible loss of attacker-specific digital data stored in the operating system memory and may contain important information for incident analysis.
- Today, digital security is essentially the need of every company and therefore the most important issue is the speed of response. At SOC, we use dynamic defense technologies to identify new types of threats that have never been seen before (unique examples in targeted attacks).
- Each new instance is automatically analyzed in a sandbox that simulates behavior to identify malicious methods. Using products such as Splunk and ELK, all behaviors within the network will be collected and behavioralized.
- Security products that monitor communications to detect network attacks, use hundreds of predefined rules for detection, and always have one major drawback.
- Attackers often use ambiguous methods of communication channels with their command center that are not possible to monitor for network-level products, so there will always be a need for purple teams to attack with suspicious behaviors at the network level. Hunt for communications.
Security Operations Center
Experts from the SOC (threat hunter) and the CERT team are constantly working to implement defense (blue team) and offensive (red team) in cybersecurity, as well as a professional computer criminology lab to be able to act in different situations. In the Security Operations Center, hunting and rapid response specialists will always be in charge of data mining from data collection bases.
Computer Security Incident Response Team
A team responding to known incidents at times Emergency can help cyber organizations and institutions, this response to an incident during a cyber attack is very important and criminology teams can be very helpful in explicit investigations, for example if a ransomware mounts On an organization’s operating system, it usually takes a short time for the ransomware to reach the Impact stage, which can respond appropriately to the attack if the digital criminology response team intervenes quickly.
Malware analysis will be one of the key issues in data collection and criminology, and in this area, reverse engineering and anti-coding methods can be neutralized, as well as behavioral and signature malicious file formats that can be Has entered the system to perform appropriate operations and start data mining after reverse engineering the area.