Penetration Testing and Security Assessments
Organizations make every effort to protect their critical Internet assets, but do not always systematically test their system defenses. Infiltration testing helps you to strengthen your security for these assets by accurately identifying vulnerabilities and incorrect settings in security systems, various types of security assessments such as internal / external infrastructure testing, application security review that includes web products, mobile Or the client server does.
- The team of experts simulates real attackers targeting your high-risk cyber assets. Our in-depth understanding of advanced attacker behavior (APT) can help you.
- Experts will determine for you if your important data is really compromised.
- More than six operational areas are tested in penetration testing, each of which assesses a range of vulnerabilities. Each penetration test is performed according to international standards.
- All reports are written by our consultants and are prepared without automatic security scanners. In addition, our experts as hunters have identified several vulnerabilities in popular software and successfully recorded them in Bug Bounty programs.
- Technical documentation that lets you find our findings Analyze and fix vulnerabilities, as well as the fact-based risk that is identified that may affect your service policies.
- Our experts have localized their vulnerability hunter software products and use their automation to perform the vulnerability assessment process.
- Infiltration testing and evaluation of infrastructure and software can be done from the perspective of an external attacker, meaning that the tester has no information about the system other than that which is publicly available.
- No information is delivered about the client architecture and systems, no user accounts other than those that can be created by the attacker (e.g. by signing up for the program).
- In addition to assessing the security of web and mobile applications, we also have the power to test desktop and server applications. We can provide security testing of programs written in C / C ++ / C # / Java and more for Windows Linux and OS X.
- This type of security audit is a broad version of gray box confidentiality in which testers have complete knowledge of the data in question. If we use a web application, we will be given any source code in addition to what is given in a gray box test.
- The gray box approach is usually recommended when performing a web security assessment because the black box approach may not provide adequate coverage, for example when most features are behind the login screen and the application does not allow registration.
- Our extensive experience in identifying security vulnerabilities in web applications allows us to easily identify and hunt Critical-level vulnerabilities.
External Penetration Testing
At this stage, all running services are monitored on open network ports and are identified and evaluated as BlackBox security. This assessment covers a wide range of logical and binary vulnerabilities, according to NIST methods ( National Institute of Standards and Technology) and PTES Framework, we perform network infrastructure penetration testing (LAN / WAN / WLAN).
Internal Penetration Testing
In this type of evaluation, experts try to penetrate internal systems, based on techniques such as installing an external memory, engineering the collection staff, and on the other hand, the process of identifying incorrect configurations of operating systems and active services on them. Will also be examined, at this point all vulnerabilities of the operating system kernel and active components and Active Directory are examined in detail, as well as how the detection and defense mechanisms that have the process of counterattack work.
WiFi Penetration Testing to test the security of on-site wireless networks. This goal is to enter a protected WiFi network and also increase the score on the guest network, which will eventually lead to an attack by wireless network users. Wireless security is also part of our red team service, which aims to carry out social engineering attacks against users via WiFi, for example by running a fake Access Point.
Internet of Things
Entering cloud environments is often the result of improper service configuration. When assessing cloud security, we identify all potential threats to end users and cloud infrastructure owners. Cloud security assessment to detect security flaws and incorrect settings, which can be an attractive entry point for an attacker, as well as threat modeling of cloud projects so that you can have a quick overview of potential threats in your architecture.
Monitoring of interval text information on the Internet can reveal sensitive information recorded from customer services. There are several search engines in order to collect instantaneous information from the service and systems on the Internet, and this causes IP addresses. A real server is recorded and leaked before being included in the list of CDN services.