Penetration Testing and Security Assessments
Organizations do their best to protect their important Internet assets, but do not always test their system defenses systematically. Penetration testing helps you strengthen your security by pinpointing vulnerabilities and incorrect settings in security systems. Various types of security assessments, such as internal / external infrastructure testing, will do application security checks in web products, mobile, or customer server.
- Team experts simulate real-world attacks targeting your high-risk cyber assets. In-depth understanding of advanced attack behavior (APT) can help.
- Experts determine if your important data is really compromised, so that incorrect settings and complex security vulnerabilities can be detected and hunted before being exploited.
- More than six operational areas are tested in the penetration test, in each of which a wide range of vulnerabilities are assessed, each of which is performed according to international standards.
- All reports are prepared by our consultants without the use of automatic security scanners. In addition, our experts, as hunters, have identified several vulnerabilities in popular software and successfully registered them in Bug Bounty programs.
- Technical documentation that allows you to analyze our findings and address vulnerabilities, also fact-based risk, may influence your service policies.
- Our experts have localized their vulnerability hunter software products and use their automation to perform the vulnerability assessment process.
- Infrastructure and software evaluations can be done from an attacker’s perspective, meaning that the tester has no information about the system other than that which is publicly available.
- No information about client architecture and systems will be delivered, no account will be provided to the attacker except for items that can be created by the attacker.
- Other items in the Desktop and Server applications are also evaluated. We can provide security testing of programs written in C / C ++ / C # / Java and more for Windows Linux and OS X.
- This type of security audit is a broad version of gray box confidentiality, in which testers have complete knowledge of the data in question. If you use a web application, you will be granted any access to the source code to test the gray box.
- The gray box approach is usually recommended when performing a web security assessment because the black box approach may not provide adequate coverage, for example, having access to most features behind the login screen can make the assessment more complete.
- Our extensive experience in identifying security vulnerabilities in web applications allows us to easily identify and hunt Critical-level vulnerabilities.
External Penetration Testing
At this stage, all running services are monitored on open network ports and are identified and evaluated as Black Box method. This assessment covers a wide range of logical and binary vulnerabilities, according to NIST methods (National Institute of Standards and Technology) and PTES Framework (The Penetration Testing Execution Standard), we perform network infrastructure penetration testing (WLAN / WAN / LAN).
Internal Penetration Testing
In this type of evaluation, experts try to infiltrate internal systems, this effort is based on techniques such as installing an external memory and engineering the staff of the collection, on the other hand, the process of identifying incorrect configuration of operating systems and services running on them, will also be examined, at this point all the vulnerabilities of the operating system kernel, Active Components and Active Directory, detection and defense mechanisms functionality that have to deal with attack are examined.
Wi-Fi penetration testing is to test the security of on-site wireless networks. The purpose of this is to enter a protected Wi-Fi network and also increase the score on the guest network, which will eventually lead to an attack on wireless network users. Wireless security is also part of our red team service, which aims to carry out social engineering attacks against users via Wi-Fi, for example by running a fake Access Point.
Internet of Things
Entering cloud environments is often the result of improper service configuration. When assessing cloud security, we identify all potential threats to end users and cloud infrastructure owners. Cloud security assessment to detect security flaws and incorrect settings can be an attractive entry point for an attacker. Also, threat modeling of cloud projects allows you to have a quick overview of potential threats in your architecture.
Monitoring of open source information on the Internet can reveal sensitive information recorded from customer services. There are several search engines in order to collect instantaneous information from the service and systems on the Internet, and this causes the actual IP addresses of a server to be recorded and leaked before being included in the list of CDN services.