Security Audit and Vulnerability Scans
- We perform work security assessments from home settings (WfH). System infrastructure check and configuration check can be done on the user / employee side. In addition, applications used for conference calls, messaging, VPN clients, and other common applications used in the remote work scenario can be evaluated.
- On the client side, we can test the security status of external infrastructures that are responsible for remote access, such as VPN servers.
- One of the standard cases in the production of a software product is the process of securing and inspecting programmer development codes, which must be thoroughly reviewed by professional teams to minimize the risk of new and advanced vulnerabilities.
- This review is in line with the correct performance of code standardization and tries to fix any weaknesses in the security process, the quality of algorithms, their updating and design logic are always the main indicators of this evaluation.
- After passing the items mentioned in the security of the relevant program and system, instructions based on the policies determination and approved frameworks in terms of security should be developed and documented based on customer service.
- This can keep the development support team safe from making dangerous level errors and keep the important points in the development of their platforms well. It also does not use dangerous functions in the wrong situations and minimizes risk.
- Security checklist can be considered as one of the most important parts of security review and vulnerability detection because the roadmap is the implementation process of these services and makes the relevant experts have the necessary assurance of accuracy in the test.
- The security checklist is updated every year and adds all the new techniques and vulnerabilities that are raised at global conferences, and how it works and is developed depends on careful consideration and successful experience.
Cyber Security Review
Our team offers a multi-layered method for reviewing source code in a modular mechanism to ensure full application level coverage and quality correction. Manufactured applications must use this standard to secure themselves, and once a cybersecurity team manually or with intelligent operations thoroughly examines all its coded mechanisms and systems
Code Security Check
Check the Security Settings
Configuration and build checks are done in software spaces such as operating systems, services (e.g. HTTP). We approve security-related configuration based on criteria such as NIST, CIS, and customer recommendations. We also launch the relevant software in different spaces in our laboratory and test it in different conditions from zero to one hundred
IT Security Review
We follow the white box approach process to conduct source code security checks, and focus on software development with an understanding of how applications are built and ensuring safe coding practices throughout the lifecycle. Such an approach is a different contextual assessment that will be a static analysis and looking for patterns of general vulnerability. In addition, we will conduct such surveys with practical guidance in the direction of security, and we will have different operating platforms and technologies in each program.