Security Audit and Vulnerability Scans
- We perform work security assessments from home settings (WfH). On the user / employee side, the system infrastructure check and configuration check can be done. In addition, applications used for conference calls, messaging, VPN clients, and other common applications used in the remote work scenario can be evaluated.
- On the client side, we can test the security status of external infrastructures that are responsible for remote access, such as VPN servers.
- One of the standard cases in producing a software product will be the process of securing and inspecting development codes by programmers, which in itself should be reviewed more thoroughly and professionally by professional teams to avoid the risk of advanced and new vulnerabilities. To minimize.
- This study is in line with the correct performance of code standardization and tries to fix any weaknesses in the security process, the quality of algorithms, their up-to-dateness and design logic have always been the main characteristics of this evaluation.
- In the security review, after passing the items mentioned in the security of the relevant program and system, instructions based on determining the approved policies and frameworks in terms of security should be compiled and documented based on customer service.
- This can keep the development support team safe from dangerous level errors at all times and keep the important points in the development of their platforms well. Also, do not use the dangerous function in the wrong situations and reduce the risk to a minimum.
- The security checklist can be considered as one of the most important parts of security review and vulnerability detection because the roadmap is the implementation process of these services and makes the relevant experts have the necessary confidence in the accuracy of the test.
- The security checklist is updated every year and will add all the new techniques and vulnerabilities that are discussed at world conferences, and the way it works and is compiled has been borrowed and designed with careful consideration and successful experience.
Cyber Security Review
Our team offers a multi-layered method for reviewing source code in a modular mechanism to ensure full application level coverage and quality correction. Review Application programs should always use this standard to secure their application, and once a complete and comprehensive review of all coded mechanisms and systems by a cybersecurity team, whether manually or with intelligent operations.
Code Security Check
Check the Security Settings
Configuration and build checks are done in software spaces such as operating systems, services (eg HTTP). We approve the security configuration based on criteria such as NIST, CIS and customer recommendations. We also run the software in different spaces in our laboratory and perform zero to one hundred tests in different situations.
IT Security Review
IT security review means examining the communications and protocols used during the creation of a network. Also, network-based services such as Active Directory and SMB Server, which if configured incorrectly can cause irreparable damage to the victim. Other materials studied include configuration and design of rules for routers and switches within the network, all of which must perform security checks.
We follow the white box approach process to conduct source code security checks that focus on understanding how applications are built and ensuring that secure coding practices are followed throughout the software development lifecycle. Such an approach is a different contextual assessment that will be static analysis and I am looking for general vulnerability patterns. In addition, we will provide such reviews with practical guidance on security and case-specific design, platforms, and implementation technologies for each application.